Humber Bridge Visitor centre

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Quick question for any locals , we will be meeting my niece and her partner in July on the way to catch the ferry from Hull and as we are coming from the North via the A19 and they are coming over from the South Lakes on the M62 it looks like a suitable place to meet up will be the car park at the Humber Bridge Visitor Centre /Tourist Information .

Thing is are there toilets at the site and a coffee shop or cafe ?

There does not seem to be a website for the centre and at my age the former is an essential after a 3 hour run down on the bike

Quick question for any locals , we will be meeting my niece and her partner in July on the way to catch the ferry from Hull and as we are coming from the North via the A19 and they are coming over from the South Lakes on the M62 it looks like a suitable place to meet up will be the car park at the Humber Bridge Visitor Centre /Tourist Information .

Thing is are there toilets at the site and a coffee shop or cafe ?

There does not seem to be a website for the centre and at my age the former is an essential after a 3 hour run down on the bike

Yes there are toilets, but I dont think the cafe is open anymore.

A better possible meeting place is Wingfield pub at the Humber bridge roundabout at Hessle. 2 minutes off the main A63 road.

Yes there are toilets, but I dont think the cafe is open anymore.

A better possible meeting place is Wingfield pub at the Humber bridge roundabout at Hessle. 2 minutes off the main A63 road.

Excellent thanks

Back
Top Bottom