Kelty area assistance

Montydog

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi is there anyone on the site in the Kelty area? Post code area KY4 I am trying to purchase a second hand item and cannot find a courier to collect.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowing Kelty, I'm not surprised! :)

A joke. What's the problem? Kelty is right on the motorway. How many couriers have you tried?

I’ll pm you it’s a dog transit box 90cm x 70cm x 80 cm .. would appreciate your help the guy selling it won’t take it to parcelforce and I cannot find anyone who will collect from that postcode at any costs!

I’ll pm you it’s a dog transit box 90cm x 70cm x 80 cm .. would appreciate your help the guy selling it won’t take it to parcelforce and I cannot find anyone who will collect from that postcode at any costs!

If Deek can't get it, I'm sure it'll fit in the back of my Yeti. I'm sure you'll get someone to collect it from my stately home. :D

No worries thank you for the offer very kind

If Deek can't get it, I'm sure it'll fit in the back of my Yeti. I'm sure you'll get someone to collect it from my stately home. :D

Ah mate I’ll pm you only just seen this thanks

Been in this club b 20 odd years and it’s wonderful to see how kind it’s members really are. Thank you Scthum for all your help.

Back
Top Bottom