Klim Marrakesh Pants

DJ123

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you've got the jacket, i'd highly recommend getting the Pants too. i put it off for a couple of years as i was paring it with Jeans. However on warmer days i found the jeans were a bit too warm, and lacked airflow/cooling. So i bought the pants to see if they were as good as the jacket. They are, and then some. The ventilation is sublime as is the comfort & weightlessness of them once on - helped in part by the new Ghost armour.
The pockets are highly useful and easily accessible when on the Bike too. The legs just about squeeze over the top of my GTX Infinity Boots.

If you've got the jacket, i'd highly recommend getting the Pants too. i put it off for a couple of years as i was paring it with Jeans. However on warmer days i found the jeans were a bit too warm, and lacked airflow/cooling. So i bought the pants to see if they were as good as the jacket. They are, and then some. The ventilation is sublime as is the comfort & weightlessness of them once on - helped in part by the new Ghost armour.
The pockets are highly useful and easily accessible when on the Bike too. The legs just about squeeze over the top of my GTX Infinity Boots.

Assume you’re referring to the new 2023 ones with narrower legs and ghost armour?
I really fancy too, but wanted some feedback first
Sportbike Shop and Motolegends both offer good service for correct sizing etc.
I’m Scottish and 400£ doesn’t grow on trees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, these are the new 2023 ones. The narrow leg is ok so long as your boots do not have large sticky out plastic shin guards - the majority of normal road boots should be fine.

They're absolutely pricey, however on the trade off i think they're worth it for a comfortable suit to wear for 2-3 seasons from Spring to Autumn.

Back
Top Bottom