LED signal bullet inserts.

Rugged Path

The Honourable.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Fitted a set which work as planned but, the console lights flash faster. Which means I need to install a load equaliser.
I had in my old 2010 TC Ultra Classic some led inserts and used the attached equaliser which cured that problem. From the 2019 Limited now, not sure as yet if this would fit or I need an alternative harness. Can't see a possible connection under the seat.
Anyone know?
5a770b0af0aeec5f0ea03f6cd62558f6.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I don’t think you do, depending on the age of the bike it should learn them. Yours being fairly new means it will just learn them.

Have a look on YouTube, there’s a few videos about it and the procedure to help the system ‘learn’ the new LEDs

Edit: Here you go, piece of piss basically, put your hazards on

Last edited:
That is one of the videos I watched and will give it a go.
unless I had the hazard lights on for a long time, I doubt there would be problems in the long term.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’ll work, be at one with the Harley 👍

(You might need to whisper sweet nothings into the exhaust pipe, as the video says, do not start the bike 😂).

I did this on my M8 breakout, no problems. Fitted custom dynamics at the front. tested them using hazards with ignition off, all went ok.

It did work for me so, added LED saddlebag frame fillers and stick on saddlebag lights now as well. Hyper-flashing again.
Will try the 4-way flash test again today when back home.

It did work for me so, added LED saddlebag frame fillers and stick on saddlebag lights now as well. Hyper-flashing again.
Will try the 4-way flash test again today when back home.

Which make did you fit ?

Sorry for the delay. I added LED lights from Ali Express. Including the rear brake light.
May also later go for the fairing lower grill strip lights.
Cheap as chips and work well enough for me.
7caea6b9661c7faad57009d2357f13c3.jpg

Reactions: Doc

Back
Top Bottom