Low Emission Zones (LEZ) in Spain.

Slime Bomb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I will I need one or not for touring around Spain? I read in an old post that People will not be fined until 2025. :nenau

Does anyone know if I will I need one or not for touring around Spain? I read in an old post that People will not be fined until 2025. :nenau
If it similar to France then the LEZ places are the type of places one wouldn’t want to go anyway. We tour France in the motorhome and on the bikes every year. We’ve not yet gone into any of the zones as they’re just not where we want to visit. Very similar to here in reality. The zones are heavily populated areas not the places I for one ever want to go.

It's just that I thought I might want to visit a couple of cities like Saville and the like while there.
Can’t remember whether Seville has a zone. I’m sure it’s on google or similar. Perhaps staying somewhere outside the zone if it has one and getting the train in. This would negate the need for the sticker and probably keep the bike more safe than in a city.

For Seville , yes.. at least during those hours of work during the week,
Weekend all well by the looks of it….

Sevilla has low emission zone (ZBE = Zona de Bajas Emisiones) in the quarter Cartuja north and south in place.

Starts when?Minimum standard When does the measure take effect?
3rd January 2023
Spain_sticker_B.jpg

- petrol cars, vans: Euro 3
- diesel cars, vans: Euro 4
- motorcycles, mopeds: Euro 2
- lorries, buses, coaches: Euro 4
from Monday to Friday 07:00 – 19:00

Seen a few posts on motorhome/camper groups that non Spanish vehicles cannot have LEZ stickers, not sure if that means you can go in zone as a visitor or not, not seen a definitive answer so far.

Al.

Easy easy- get your sat nav to plan your routes around those :101 by creating avoidance zones around those- ES-LEZ.jpg

If it similar to France then the LEZ places are the type of places one wouldn’t want to go anyway……

Leaving aside that the opening post and thread is about Spain, not France, that is very presumptive.

…..We tour France in the motorhome and on the bikes every year. We’ve not yet gone into any of the zones as they’re just not where we want to visit.

Just because you do not want to visit any of the places, it does not dictate that nobody else will or should, irrespective of the country.

Easy easy- get your sat nav to plan your routes around those :101 by creating avoidance zones around those-

You miss the point of the opening post. The fellow WANTS to maybe visit some of them, not to avoid them.

You miss the point of the opening post. The fellow WANTS to maybe visit some of them, not to avoid them.
Can you please show us where in the opening post the poster mentions wanting to visit cities? Or are you just being presumptuous?

Can you please show us where in the opening post the poster mentions wanting to visit cities? Or are you just being presumptuous?

Try post three.

He spelled it wrong, hence the joke that followed.

Why else might he want info on ULEZ zones in Spain? They don’t apply on the goat tracks.

But hey, nobody in their right mind would ever visit a city, would they?
:beerjug:

Last edited:
Try post three.

He spelled it wrong, hence the joke that followed.
My answer was to post one. That’s how it works. Question asked in post one was answered in post two. Surprising as it may seem I answered the asked question. No mention of wanting to visit either a city or a dead sex offender.

The spanish system isn't able to have 'foreign' vehicles details inputted. We are currently there in a French regd motorhome. We have a french Crit air sticker that suffices. We've used public transport and found it to be great...€1.75 for a 10 mile journey on a coach. So for €7 me the Mrs have done a 20 mile round trip with no parking issues and got dropped right in the city centres (Granada and Seville...others will be the same)
All the details are here

Foreign vehicles have to meet the required standards, but they can't buy stickers.

Back
Top Bottom