New for 2025 ~ Suzuki TS700 Apache ?

Or maybe a fake from a design house
Shame, as it looked ok and not a bad concept
There have been a number of computer generated renderings of mid sized trail/adventure bikes from different manufacturers all based on a modern take of mid seventies bikes. Interesting but definitely not real.

Agreed Paul Ai at its finest but……… Some of the early renders they did , like the RD0 Africa Twin were fine looking bikes. Its as if the generating bikes they think a certain generation would desire. Lets hope some of the bods from Honda Suz Yam and Kawa are looking at them too

My only previous Suzukis were a 250 Beamish, in the early 80s and an RM80 for our son George to hoon about the farm on. He only used it twice, pulling massive wheelie, out of control when he dumped the clutch and it shot off with him hanging on for dear life until the hedge stopped him, with the bike nearly vertical. :D It got sold on, with no damage and it is still going strong.

I like the look of the concept model.

They’re probably doing AI created bikes to launch to the media and see what the response is as to whether it’s a goer or not 😳

The Japanese mag young machine are usually the first to punt out new models; but i struggle to read it;:D; i've seen a few of these AI generated pictures and they also get the want gene active. Kar Lee does some good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom