New R1250GS Adventure with modifications.

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My brother bought a new 1250 Adventure 3 weeks ago and has added a few modifications to make it his own. The red accents are gone with new decals and GS black seats. And the Adventure rack has been replaced with a normal GS rack. He always liked this set up on his old LC and I think it really works. He’s just waiting on a new aftermarket exhaust to arrive from Italy. First service booked for next week and he loves it.
34c3f3a483b307e67cba63af15beb3ff.jpg

b5dd2de7ef6ba59ad31d741c06d0e7f7.jpg

dd0250b624fdf6f7982560b2aebc9011.jpg

63417c66ccbe85f5c4d4e63e6f3c5ccf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let Us know if he gets a pull for that plate ?

We’ve both been running 7x5’s for the last couple of years. Haven’t been pulled yet. No slogans or borders. Just plain.

I note the fork leg reflects have been ‘modified’ too, what a rebel:rolleyes: Will he enter the bike into a custom show?
Alan R

I note the fork leg reflects have been ‘modified’ too, what a rebel:rolleyes: Will he enter the bike into a custom show?
Alan R

Yes. He was very proud of that simple mod.

Wish that was true, sadly we get to keep some of the historical garbage that has now been set in stone or that the UK has committed to.

It's a lovely bike. If he wants to sell the GSA rack please let me know.

He’ll keep it for when he puts it back to standard at some stage. But thanks for asking .

Reggie that is a beautiful bike your brother has...:thumb2
A friend of mine painted the grey plastic black and has now a triple black 1250GS-ADV which also looks very good...especially with the silver frame as a contrast !
And for Brexit I hope the rest of Europe follows the british lead,especially the poor germans and send the EU and with that the noise and exhaust regulations that kills the fun in motorcycling and eventually the i.c.e. engine on the garbage dump of history !!! As C02 can have nothing to due with climate change that always occurred long before humans populated this planet and riding motorcycles ! Only difference back than there were no bankers trying to earn golden hooknoses with their crap & trade scam...:D

Back
Top Bottom