Put your name down thread

Sorry but I am going to have to drop out of the GOTC :(

I just can't afford the time off work at the moment to come all the way up to Ullapool......I was really looking forward to coming North of the border and meeting you guys. I will call the Hotel tomorrow to cancel my bunkhouse (which I think was a double) so it will be up for grabs if anyone wants it.

Sure you will have a great time.

Cheers

David

yes i will be sorry for the confusion just joined and aint got a fcukin clue

cheers
john

Sorry but I am going to have to drop out of the GOTC :(

I just can't afford the time off work at the moment to come all the way up to Ullapool......I was really looking forward to coming North of the border and meeting you guys. I will call the Hotel tomorrow to cancel my bunkhouse (which I think was a double) so it will be up for grabs if anyone wants it.

Sure you will have a great time.

Cheers

David

AWWWwwww !! :comfort

Will there be space at the campsite for a couple of Welsh Tossers?
I am working on a weekend pass
Stewart

I'll be along too - tagging with Arsey. Although we won't be speeding :D:D

Perhaps you should charter one of these

header_DA42.jpg

Economic cruising speed 126mph at 42mpg in non flying parlance. It would only take you 5½ hours:D and 71 litres of Jet A assuming no head winds.

Perhaps you should charter one of these

header_DA42.jpg

Economic cruising speed 126mph at 42mpg in non flying parlance. It would only take you 5½ hours:D and 71 litres of Jet A assuming no head winds.

But if you put Jet A in it,it wouldn't get anywhere as those look like Lycomings that take good old Avgas 100LL shite.
:augie

But if you put Jet A in it,it wouldn't get anywhere as those look like Lycomings that take good old Avgas 100LL shite.
:augie

So it aint a Diamond Diesel? Shows how much I know......

Maybe it's the new 'Credit Crunch' single-pot Lister version?:nenau

Anyway, whatever it is, you're not going to full power anywhere near my tent with the bloody thing.

So it aint a Diamond Diesel? Shows how much I know......

Maybe it's the new 'Credit Crunch' single-pot Lister version?:nenau

Anyway, whatever it is, you're not going to full power anywhere near my tent with the bloody thing.

Actually they do a diesel version as there is one over here.

Whatever,I'll be bringing my little SE,so I better go on the KTM rideout !!

Klanky - is that the Diamond Diesel you mentioned? I like the idea of 42mpg at 126mph (even 19.6mpg at 231mph seems rather good)...

Sure is. I was talking to a TransAtlantic ferry pilot about them the other day...apparently the company is in administration.

Anyway, back on topic.

It would be good if we could get a 'team photie' of everyone at GOTC...gawd knows how we'd organise it, though.

It would be good if we could get a 'team photie' of everyone at GOTC...gawd knows how we'd organise it, though.

Name a time on here for everyone to meet up, say Sunday morning on the pier...

Loads of room usually, with Loch Broom and the hills in the back ground...:nenau

Attachments

• ullapool.jpg
    ullapool.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 89

Back
Top Bottom