Rechargeable Tyre Inflators

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
c4d334f6f49878b0e4eb97167ed06ff2.jpg

f61ad09295956ad7ab9c4d5f905a378d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look to be a handy bit of kit.

I’ve had one of these for 18m or so. Holds a charge for ages & ok for topping up. Not sure about inflating a bike or car tyre from flat though. You can charge your phone from it too.

I’ve had one of these for 18m or so. Holds a charge for ages & ok for topping up. Not sure about inflating a bike or car tyre from flat though. You can charge your phone from it too.
Did wonder how they would go on from flat.

ive the ring one which is quiet hand for topping up car / bike / bouncy castles with pumping a leg or power. quite convenient if youre travelling with a puncture repair kit.

Barry

What about the CO2 gas cylinders they were pretty quick and never needed plugging in to charge

Meh! Creating a solution for a problem that wasn't really there :)

I got one of these

Its USB C so fairly quick to charge and about the size of a coke can (a little bulkier) and was able to inflate the front tyre of my GS and then two bike tryes. Very well made and quite heavy.
However I wouldn't rely on it to inflate from flat but I carry those repair kits with the gas cannisters (and some extra) so wouldn't need to.

It would never replace my European breakdown

I got one of these

Its USB C so fairly quick to charge and about the size of a coke can (a little bulkier) and was able to inflate the front tyre of my GS and then two bike tryes. Very well made and quite heavy.
However I wouldn't rely on it to inflate from flat but I carry those repair kits with the gas cannisters (and some extra) so wouldn't need to.

It would never replace my European breakdown
Looks to be a digital combination padlock mate! :LOL:

How many are needed to blow up a rear tyre??

6 of the canisters I carry are as big as one of these and once used cannot be reused where as these can.
TBH I don’t remember. With the TPMS you’ll usually get to patch it before it’s completely flat but i think i used 4 or 5 on the last totally flat tyre, probably 10 years ago. You really only need enough air to get you to a petrol station (slowly…)

TBH I don’t remember. With the TPMS you’ll usually get to patch it before it’s completely flat but i think i used 4 or 5 on the last totally flat tyre, probably 10 years ago. You really only need enough air to get you to a petrol station (slowly…)
I think fear is the real seller

Back
Top Bottom