Round 6: 2013 Ramble 1

The very epitomy of sartorial elegance Sir. :cool:

8995569668_817505a4b3_c.jpg

Well Roberto - another triumph of rambling over...sincerely hope it's not the last. Thanks for sharing :bow ...who knows maybe one day... :comfort

:beerjug:

Nice one Rob, I thoroughly enjoyed that.:thumb:beerjug:

Now hadn't you better start packing for the big USA trip?:D

Excellent RR as ever

Doncha just love "real" Spain?

Great write-up and pics - many thanks.

Not so sure about the TV "upshot" though....:eek

Will there be another Ramble soon?

A

Ha ha ... it's far from being the end Rob

Let's hope so eh buddy! :beerjug:

You'll be off again, you've got the bug now :clap

I could do it every day, whenever I've gotten home it still seems like it hasn't been enough. Probably sounds crazy, but it does.

Which brings me to one thing on my to do list- when I see one of those lottery winners who say 'I'm going to carry on like normal and still do my job in the accounts department' I swear, I am going to track them down and throttle them :D

The very epitomy of sartorial elegance Sir. :cool:

One tries one's best.. :D

:eek: on the tv :D

See previous comment ;)

Well Roberto - another triumph of rambling over...sincerely hope it's not the last. Thanks for sharing :bow ...who knows maybe one day... :comfort

I seem to remember you posting a time ago that health kept you close to home. You say 'maybe one day'? I hope things have improved and might let you get out there.. maybe we can read your ramblings eh? :thumb

As entertaining and informative as ever - thanks for the report(s) and subsequent inspiration :thumby:

Thanks!

Nice one Rob, I thoroughly enjoyed that.:thumb:beerjug:

Now hadn't you better start packing for the big USA trip?:D

Hmm.. still on the fence about it at the moment. I've been good with the pennies, but have I been that good, I'll have to have a think..

Doncha just love "real" Spain?

Yes indeed :thumb Absolutely love the place and after a couple of months last year I still felt like I wanted to go straight back, which says a lot I think. Hell, I could go back again tomorrow.

Not so sure about the TV "upshot" though....:eek

Will there be another Ramble soon?

A

I wasn't sure whether to put that picture up on the grounds of good taste, but I figured it was part of the story so what the hell. I'm hardly photogenic, but as unflattering goes, it is pretty much up there at the top of the unflattering pile..

As for another Ramble? I'm sure there will be :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom