Should we have a camping get together in June?

Thanks everyone for your input and interest.
Let's see how the Derbyshire thing pans out and as I've suggested above I'll revisit this idea at a later date.

Tufty, would you mind closing the thread for the time being? Thanks.

Just an idea, the bubble car museum at Langrick near Boston have camping and rally facilities, plus an onsite cafe. The museum is also well worth a visit. Easy access to great riding roads in Lincolnshire Wolds.

Just an idea, the bubble car museum at Langrick near Boston have camping and rally facilities, plus an onsite cafe. The museum is also well worth a visit. Easy access to great riding roads in Lincolnshire Wolds.

That looks ideal, and £8 per night (y).

Sorry Bill, I've been a very naughty boy and reopened your closed thread, however, it seems there is a groundswell of comrades who would like you to lead them in to the Lincolnshire Wolds for a weekend.

I will be of assistance should you need any.

If you respond again saying you'd like the thread closing, I will follow your wishes.

(but open up another thread) :D

Back in the day, the Buell lot had a weekend meeting at East Kirby, there was a camping place next door or more or less, with a pub etc...
East Kirby is on the edge of the Wolds with some stunning roads...Perhaps echoing what Gerry has said?

Back in the day, the Buell lot had a weekend meeting at East Kirby, there was a camping place next door or more or less, with a pub etc...
East Kirby is on the edge of the Wolds with some stunning roads...Perhaps echoing what Gerry has said?

I guess this one:

Goodness no, heaven forbid.
King Rat seems keen to organise something in Derbyshire so let's move ahead with that and I'll sort something out in Lincolnshire another time.
Have you looked at The Three Horseshoes, in Goulcby I think it is? The Three Horseshoes may no longer even be open, but we used to have the MRC AGM and camping weekend there and have Cadwell Pk for the day on the Saturday too. They had a nice, flat camping field out the back.
Just trying to help. I don't know Lincolnshire at all, other than the Grantham to A17 road and then down to Sutton Bridge!

I'll do the Peaks one later in the year, when the ground has dried out a bit!

The Three Horseshoes is a really nice campsite and decent food in the pub but a little expensive.

I’m not coming. You’ll nick all my nice stuff! :D

Back
Top Bottom