Slapheads do Scotland

Great entertaining video of my favourite coastal area. What editor did you use please?

I used iMovie on my Mac. Did just about everything I needed and makes some stuff like titling etc very easy. I've also got Lightworks which is professional standard but it makes you work hard for everything and the learning curve was too steep for this video (I'd have still been doing the edit at Christmas!)

There you go

Awesome thanks loads. Those Western isles looks awesome. Might have to do that next year.

From Oban, where you turned N/W at (I guess) Lochgilphead we carried on South to Campbeltown and then back up to Claonaig and across to Arran. The island is great but the roads not so much

I used iMovie on my Mac. Did just about everything I needed and makes some stuff like titling etc very easy. I've also got Lightworks which is professional standard but it makes you work hard for everything and the learning curve was too steep for this video (I'd have still been doing the edit at Christmas!)
Thanks Matt, tried Lightworks and like you left till another time. I have just bought an iMac so will give iMovie a go.
Do you use a Go pro type camera?

Thanks Matt, tried Lightworks and like you left till another time. I have just bought an iMac so will give iMovie a go.
Do you use a Go pro type camera?

I used a Sony AS100VR - an actioncam similar to a GoPro (but has some features I prefer).

IMovie was pretty quick to pick up but I needed to buy a fast USB hard drive to work off as I had 30hrs / ~200gb of footage to work through.

Well done Matt, lots of quality editing has gone into that, really enjoyable 10 minutes viewing from many hours riding. Cheers

Thanks everyone :beerjug:
A great time was had by all - well, except for Mike who's 1150 sh*t its final drive as soon as he reached Scotland and one of our number who shall be nameless who 'discovered' a back tyre through to the canvas on Skye :rolleyes: :augie

Back
Top Bottom