Spain and Portugal -A brief trip report

But you’ve got a standard exhaust and a regulation number plate. The bike must be really shite.

img_0213-jpeg.281815

But you’ve got a standard exhaust and a regulation number plate. The bike must be really shite.

img_0213-jpeg.281815
The exhaust is indeed standard as not even I can justify £5K plus a days labour for the Akrapovic and all to gain a couple of BHP which this bike needs like I need another gall stone

The number plate is not standard - eco tech tail tidy and 8X6 plate :D which I reckon is just legal enough not to attract the attention of over zealous rozzers

Did you see any dog food vans?

Also I’ve heard Somalia is a shit place, but it looks ok in your pictures..

Did you see any dog food vans?

Also I’ve heard Somalia is a shit place, but it looks ok in your pictures..
:D

I am amazed that no one has remarked upon the immense effort that has been put in by Portugal, in having the summit twinned with Chernobyl!
I honestly think it is one the worst places in Portugal to visit, which is rather confusing, as so many make the trip!:confused:

The natural beauty is ruined by derelict and unkempt buildings...As soon as you stand with your back to them, it is once again beautiful.

Only just read this and really enjoyed it. Spain and Portugal have some fabulous roads and amazing views. Thanks for posting it up, and hopefully you’re rib has fully mended now.

Back
Top Bottom