Spotlight advice/help

Alternative, i have the genuine BMW led fogs installed on the genuine brackets and bmw handle bar switch gear, all you do is push the plug in under the left side cowling and get the dealer to enable fogs.

These are as new, i think from BMW the kit is £500 +

£350 i will fit them foc Derby-leic-notts / dealer will need to enable tho .

Hi Keith, The left side plug is separately supplied from the fuse block under the seat that looks like a relay,,
it is there for daytime running lights and fog lights, which are direct switched without relay due to the low current consumption,
it's a terminal 15 supply ignition controlled,
Roamer,

Hi Roamer
I am going to use this method for wiring up my crees.---have you any photos of the connections etc. that would help me further. (Hopeless at leccy stuff)

Thanks

Hi,got the SW Motech Bracket from Nippy Normans website,£45.00 !
Decent piece of kit albeit a bit heavy,easy to fit,and then to remove as I've P/X'd the GS wc for a GSA !!
Sorry for delay in answering hope you're sorted by now !!

Escargot, did you get any decent mounting brackets with your Crees, if yes, what and where?
Ta!

Does anyone you know where I could get the cable and plug that will go into the LHS beak riding light connector as I have just bought a set of cheap LED Cree lamps of Amazon and I really dont want to break into the wiring loom.?
Thanks in advance.

Fit an LED dimmer with a switched bypass around the dimmer and you can have non dazzle daylights or full power blasters with minimal faffing about.

I wired my Cree spots into the sidelight feed with a switch on the bars. A piece of cake and no relay needed. Not had a problem. Ash had higher wattage ones than me fitted the same way to his old 1200. Also with no problems.

I'm fitting mine this weekend so will post up some pictures. I've gone for a MIgSel kit but am planning on running it from my PDM 60 to the switch so I can run the spots when I want to. :) it's good to see people making progress on this because the BMW kit is a rip off price wise, £50 worth of parts for over £400 on an LC

Back
Top Bottom