Sytner/Rybrook Shrewsbury

wessie

Reaction score
I saw in the Chester thread that Rybrook had opened a Motorrad dealership in Shrewsbury. This seems to have been converted to a Sytner branch

I can't seen any mention of this branch elsewhere in the forum. Anyone have some feedback?

I am no longer living close to Cotswold Motorrad so I was going to start using an independent in Oswestry (Creaser's) for servicing but now my bike needs the shaft inspection/replacement. Sytner is a lot closer than Cotswold!

Hi wessie,
I can confirm all Rybrook branches have now been taken over by the Sytner group.
I’ve purchased cars via Rybrook & used Warwick / Wolverhampton for the bike side of things.
Had an email stating the takeover..
Cotswold Cheltenham is now my preferred dealer

M

How about using the Wolves lot just to get your inspection/recall done? I had the last service on my 2018 GS done there after Blade at Rednall closed and they seemed to do a reasonable job though their sales dept never got my vote, hence me switching to Cotswold after your recommendation.

Shrewsbury have a small workshop (2 mechanics) I was talking to the service bods at Wolverhampton on Monday, they all all fairly quiet now but will be getting busier in the next couple of weeks due to the new registration bikes being prepped for March and then the flood of 600 mile services, and the normal customers getting bikes done for spring season, suggest you waste no time its a good time right now.

Thanks for the feedback. I will pop in later this month to check out the branch as I need to get my car serviced nearby. If the reception from the staff, the coffee, biscuits and wifi are not up to scratch I will let you know.

I was familiar with Rybrook but previously, when Sytner have taken over dealerships, they have binned the Motorrad element, as in Cardiff when they took over Rydale c2005

Just popped in whilst the car is serviced elsewhere. Service bloke seems to know his stuff so booked in for a service and the shaft check before I go to Germany later in the year
Coffee lounge adequate but shared with car drivers. Crap biscuits compared to posh ones at Cotswold. Cold cans as well.

Back
Top Bottom