Ténéré owners sign in

Nice one Nick. Get yourself down to Eynesford and we'll set up our own parking area.

Martin,

Do you have any trouble keeping up with ye mate on the GS?

No problem keeping up with the GS.One of my only issues when travelling at 80-90 is the vibrations, but hey it,s all part of owning a single.
Fantastic,very capable bike.Just sold my 09 after 8500 very enjoyable miles.

Recently bought a f 800 gs,lets see how we get on. :thumb2

The lure of the Tenere was just too much. Picked it up this afternoon.

.... still got my 1200 GS as well :)

Looks like the same one i hope to be on Nick, looking at one this afternoon.

Are they good fun to ride?

I'll add my name to the list, picking up a red 09 plate one in the morning. Looking forward to it. :)

No problem keeping up with the GS.One of my only issues when travelling at 80-90 is the vibrations, but hey it,s all part of owning a single.
Fantastic,very capable bike.Just sold my 09 after 8500 very enjoyable miles.

Recently bought a f 800 gs,lets see how we get on. :thumb2

How are you getting on with the 800

my old tenere and new GSA...

DSC02486.jpg

I bought my Tenere last November as a winter hack/commuter instead of running my RT through the winter and I love it!! In fact I'm so taken by the concept of a light(ish) dual sport bike I'm selling the RT and buying an 800 GS. Original plan was to sell both bikes but the Ten is such good value and so accomplished I'm keeping it!!!

I bought one last November 09. Had an 1150 GSA as well. Replaced the 1150 for an F800gs. Still prefer the Yam. Just does what its gotta do. 20,000 miles now. Had the seat re-done and raised. High guard and a few T/T bits.
Wish someone would make a better cush drive rubbers.
:)

Hi folks,

Happy owner of a 2008 Black Tenere for the past 18 months or so. It's my first bike and am loving it !

Greetings from Ireland :aidan

Pack them out with some old tyre tubes cut to match the segments and good to go , tie wrap hub back on to wheel to compress , nice and tight, then fit , good to go no problem with the spacers then.

Paul

Back in again just bought a blue 2010 as I wished I hadn't sold the last one

Heads up to NOMAD thanks oh and its a Blue Tenéré

Got a 2011 model still in need of its first service. Reason for joining was to say a big Thanks to NOMAD for providing me some fuel when I had run out today, fuel reserve 54 miles.

Awesome bike was hooked on this by a stolen '87 XT 600 Tenéré. Now replaced my RT with this and not looking back.

Nomad thanks again top man.

xtz

thats me ...got a new one last friday...hasnt stopped raining since, fitting a rear hugger and fender extender...trying to keep it nice and clean none of that dirty stuff for my baby ,,not for a while anyway

Bloody hell wrap up..there's a tenere section on here....not mandatory to have a panzer here..
Here's my little 34l after a bit of a shaky start and a few gremlins it been quite a bike..
9cf98c0bd637ed9d27dfbe5d16d8f10e_zps6c9e4d61.jpg

669c6ec3da7f4e65042260dfa0eb2ddf_zpsf999cd12.jpg

2232f7170ea3ac36350868fa827902d2_zps0e8df054.jpg

lovely looking bike Marc, like my first one i had :drool

absolutly loved that bike and was used for my first bike holiday abroad in 86 :thumb no dramas and lots of fun 2 up down to the pyrenees .

where are in those pictures ?:beerjug:

:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom