The future?

Bit far for me Hull , like some one abit closer like Grantham Honda but the last time I enquired about a bike they were always ringing me up !
Thanks anyway,
Ian.

Bit far for me Hull , like some one abit closer like Grantham Honda but the last time I enquired about a bike they were always ringing me up !
Thanks anyway,
Ian.
That’s the trouble with a lot of dealers. Too pushy.

Just my tuppence worth but Grantham Honda are part of Vertu Group so I won't use them. You can't even ring the Grantham shop direct, you get through to a central switchboard then diverted on.
I bought my GSA at Rainbow of Rotherham, used them for servicing and carried it on when they became Jefferies but as soon as the were bought out by Vertu I went elsewhere.
I was thinking of changing my Burgman around this time last year so did go to Grantham Honda to have a look and just wasn't impressed at all with Vertu so kept the Burger.
I decided to try again last month and rang a few Honda dealers around G.B., again no joy.
Then Stever1 suggested I try MKS at Hull and they were superb. I was delighted with the deal and the customer service since has been equally as good. Everything was done over the phone as I can't travel at the moment which made the whole experience even more surprising.
if I change the GSA I'll head to MKS to see what they have what I'm looking for and if they haven't I'll see if they can source one for me.

FWIW Grantham Honda is less than 40 minutes away from me, MKS is well over an hour.

Agree re Vertu - they own numerous dealerships that I have dealt with over the years with few issues, but as soon as Vertu came on the scene contact became difficult. The various departments I used to phone directly now split into sales reception, parts reception and sales reception all via a call centre in Sunderland somewhere, where they would advise someone would return the call, which often did not come. Messages left for the branch often did not get through, leaving me hanging around wondering what was happening. You have to push to be connected to the branch directly, so I would rather go elsewhere and I have spoken to their customer services to advise this approach is a huge backwards step, they clearly don't get it, nor do the manufacturers who encourage the large corporate approach.

Same engine and same power/ torque. It looks great but Honda could have improved the torque characteristics of the engine also. Torque lower down the rev range is what matters.

For me the improvements of the nx500 would be much better front head light as my 2017 500x led head light is crap, the bigger front wheel and better front suspension, nice new tft screen , slightly less weight and I love how it looks and for the price I think it's a bargain.
Ian. (y)

Wheels Peterborough have a black one in to look at & should be getting a demo bike in four weeks time.:)

Back
Top Bottom