Tmax for touring …?

Pukmeister

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A bit of a crazy guy from Singapore goes touring on his Tmax…..

Not really unusual is it. I did 2500 miles through France, the Alps. Italy. Switzerland. Germany etc.
This was last October on an ADV350 scooter. Half the engine size of the T max.

More than capable. BMW C650 GT is a touring scooter. The pedigree is in the name of it.
Now departed Andress of this parish, has done his tour to Spain (I stand to be corrected) on a scooter thingy type of very little capacity. @Yodagoat Mike does touring of Bonnie Scotland on his Honda Cub 90.

So Yamaha TMax with its 650cc motor is more than capable of doing the miles. Just as well as any 600-700cc motorcycle would.

@Arsey toured French Alps on His TMax a few years ago, with his wife on the back too.

Last edited:
@Arsey toured French Alps on His TMax a few years ago, with his wife on the back too.

Aye

fef48c18119c832a96a40676d0923b06.png

I keep on looking at the TMax, as it has cruise control and a bit more power than the 350ADV that went from Aberdeen to Africa last year. And then I think, I don't really need all the extras it brings, nice though they would be. Now if I won the lottery then the answer might be a little different.

I keep on looking at the TMax, as it has cruise control and a bit more power than the 350ADV that went from Aberdeen to Africa last year. And then I think, I don't really need all the extras it brings, nice though they would be. Now if I won the lottery then the answer might be a little different.

It’ll cruise all day at 110 mph

Back
Top Bottom