Top box options with standard GSA panniers?

Hartley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve just ordered a GSA which comes witch comes with the standard Ally panniers.
Im wondering if anyone knows or could measure the distance between the standard boxes.
I’ve a couple of Givi Trekker top boxes and was wondering if the lids on the panniers will clear the topbox when opened or I’m going to be adding a 3rd to my collection.

Thanks

Paul

I’ve just ordered a GSA which comes witch comes with the standard Ally panniers.
Im wondering if anyone knows or could measure the distance between the standard boxes.
I’ve a couple of Givi Trekker top boxes and was wondering if the lids on the panniers will clear the topbox when opened or I’m going to be adding a 3rd to my collection.

Thanks

Paul
the sidecases can be opened from either side. ie. front or back

can you not measure your new bike when it turns up?

Yes of course and I will, I’m just looking at options.

I had a Givi Trekker 58 litre topbox on my GS and the BMW panniers could be opened okay.
There is a fair bit of slack in the pannier hinges which make things easier.

Ive the Trekker 52, plastic not ally, which I’m hoping works.

Back
Top Bottom