Tosser camp out.Last orders for food wednesday

well..

Excellent news......does Pauly need to buy soft drinks for him, or is he allowed a shandy or 2? :eek:
If you require any specific beverage, you will have to speak to our highly rated bar department, chief honchos are Bert and Nigel.
Ps dont forget a dozen bottles of the magners please.:aidan:aidan

A few tickets left, roll up roll up.

The camping frenzy is nearly upon us,2 weeks to go,I'll pm you all personally with the site address and my mobile in case you are lost.
The event starts on the friday we should be there from about 10 ish.
atb Paul
Theres nothing going on friday,so no rush, dont break your neck to get there.
Its going to be self cater for some of the event so dont forget cookers,plates,knives forks spoons etc.
Weve a large kettle so hot water shouldnt be a problem.
Dont forget your baby wipes theres only toilets.
atb Paul

Last orders for food please

The chefs about to go shopping for the food very shortly, last orders please.
anyone else?
roll up roll up.

what is the food ? I've been looking but now realse I should have gone to spec savers

:blast

from a previously.

what is the food ? I've been looking but now realse I should have gone to spec savers

:blast

FOOD MENU FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);" size="1"> Saturday morning breakfast will be full english.

Saturday lunch will be self catering

Saturday evening meal will be to start..
Butternut squash soup with fresh tiger tail bread and butter
followed by
Chicken wrapped in proscuitio served with a selection of vegetables.
followed by
Assorted puddings served with cream.

Sunday Morning will be another full english brekky.

Sunday lunch will be self catering

Sunday evening meal will be to start..
broccoli soup with more lovely tiger tail fresh bread and butter
followed Steak,Chips,mushrooms,onions,peas.(pending chip shop being open maybe baby new Potatoes)
followed by
assorted puddings served with cream.

if youve any problems please pm me.

Food

Well, what happend to the promised tiger balls on toast?, yes, don't tell me, you ran out of bread!.
Dave (Disapointed ) GS

LAST ORDERS FOR FOOD IS WEDNESDAY.REPEAT LAST ORDERS FOR FOOD IS WEDNESDAY....

FOOD MENU FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);" size="1"> Saturday morning breakfast will be full english.

Saturday lunch will be self catering

Saturday evening meal will be to start..
Butternut squash soup with fresh tiger tail bread and butter
followed by
Chicken wrapped in proscuitio served with a selection of vegetables.
followed by
Assorted puddings served with cream.

Sunday Morning will be another full english brekky.

Sunday lunch will be self catering

Sunday evening meal will be to start..
broccoli soup with more lovely tiger tail fresh bread and butter
followed Steak,Chips,mushrooms,onions,peas.(pending chip shop being open maybe baby new Potatoes)
followed by
assorted puddings served with cream.

if youve any problems please pm me.

Sorry if I'm being dense, but if the menu is set, what should we be ordering? :nenau Or is it just the numbers you need to know? Sorry :hide

its only numbers

Sorry if I'm being dense, but if the menu is set, what should we be ordering? :nenau Or is it just the numbers you need to know? Sorry :hide
Its just numbers Mick, we just need to know exact numbers,anybody heard from se rider chris as to wether or not he's coming?

calling tallgirl,Anne and Steve

I cant pm you the address, you wont accept pm's can you remember where it was last time.
Anne and Steve.ive replied your to your email, but alas no reply.try again.

PM sent to all

HI all, to those attending the event ive sent a pm to , if you havnt got it let me know please.
its got directions and my phone number.
see you there from friday.

Need an escape plan for Royal Wedding

:toungincheek Hi, absolutely not interested in Royal Wedding, so, having just joined the site, and being determined to get out on the bike more, have been busy scanning what's on. Any chance you can give me a very few brief details of what this is, and what you have planned etc...? :D - and whether a newbie is welcome. :beer: - many thanks, Mikey.

where do you start really

:toungincheek Hi, absolutely not interested in Royal Wedding, so, having just joined the site, and being determined to get out on the bike more, have been busy scanning what's on. Any chance you can give me a very few brief details of what this is, and what you have planned etc...? :D - and whether a newbie is welcome. :beer: - many thanks, Mikey.
HI Mikey welcome aboard, newbies welcome,well friday we put up tents,make a sod off large bonfire, cook our own tea,crack several beers, and got to bed on saturday morning.
saturday morning we have a nice chef cook us a full english brekky,go for a long ride on our bikes, catch lunch somewhere, then get back to site for around 7pm where the same chef, cooks us a nice supper, followed by another beer session, dancing ,disney fancy dress,and another bonfire, then go to bed on sunday morning.
sunday is hangover day, where we just chill a bit,poss a pub lunch,some games in the field to amuse yourselves,or you can go for another ride with the ladies and lasses,followed by another nice cooked supper at 7pm.
monday pack and go back to normality, poss via the may day run (20000 bikes take parts),and if we twist the chefs arm she will cook a bacon sandwich or two before we leave.
all accompanied by lots of talking doorlocks and the usual stuff.
does that help?
atb Paul

I just looked up the opening hours of the nearest Sainsbury's...

Royal Wedding 0800 - 2000
Sat 30th Apr 0630 - 2200
Sun 1st May 1000 - 1600
May Day 0900 - 1900

So no need to use any space taking food :)

Peter

HI Mikey welcome aboard, newbies welcome,well friday we put up tents,make a sod off large bonfire, cook our own tea,crack several beers, and got to bed on saturday morning.
saturday morning we have a nice chef cook us a full english brekky,go for a long ride on our bikes, catch lunch somewhere, then get back to site for around 7pm where the same chef, cooks us a nice supper, followed by another beer session, dancing ,disney fancy dress,and another bonfire, then go to bed on sunday morning.
sunday is hangover day, where we just chill a bit,poss a pub lunch,some games in the field to amuse yourselves,or you can go for another ride with the ladies and lasses,followed by another nice cooked supper at 7pm.
monday pack and go back to normality, poss via the may day run (20000 bikes take parts),and if we twist the chefs arm she will cook a bacon sandwich or two before we leave.
all accompanied by lots of talking doorlocks and the usual stuff.
does that help?
atb Paul
Sounds gggggreat! - not sure I have a "pass" for the whole weekend, but should be OK till Sunday. How do I pay? - and where is it exactly?

Easy

Breakfasts are £5 a time available sat am, sun am.
evening meals £15 a time available sat eve, sun eve
camping £5 a night.
Beers,lagers,ciders on site,£1 large can, profits to charity.
payable via paypal if poss gift payment to:
nomadbiker@hotmail.co.uk
Directions sent after payment receieved,its a ticketed event with limited entries, and the location is near sevenoaks, kent.
atb Paul

BEER.LAGER,CIDER,BEER,LAGER,CIDER....

Just a reminder that there are Beers etc on site for a £1 a large can, profits going to a charity of our choosing.
Personally i favour Demelza house, a childrens hospice in our local area.This will need to be confirmed with the rest of the crew.
I will also organise a ride out to the charity( £5 entry fee) to present the profit cheque and ride out fees.woohoo.
So do your bike a favour and leave the beer and weight at home, and drink and donate at the same time, and feel better for it.

Back
Top Bottom