Which Triumph forum is best please

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm after some information etc on a Triumph Rally Pro and just a general interest in the triumph family, as there are a few forums out there and wondered which was the best populated and active.
Cheers

This used to be the most active, but there was a bit of a civil war with one individual getting banned who along with some others started their own forum

There's also this one and some are on both

There are also forums for the 1200 and 800 Tigers, so depending on which you're after those might help too.

All are free to join, though you can subscribe to the first one if it works for you

I'm on both the first 2 and joined the Tiger specific ones when I was considering getting a Tiger but haven't been on them since

None of them are as big as Tossers.com though are in the main very friendly. You pays your money....

I tend to look in on https://www.tiger800.co.uk/ , mainly as the guy who created 'TigerTool' is on there and its a great bit of software for looking at codes, changing my wheels (to change the TPMS sensor codes) and resetting the service light.

Generally I find Facebook forums slightly better as the responses tend to be a lot quicker.

I have a Rally Pro and I use the Triumph forum. Anything I may be able to assist with?

I had a Tiger 800 and used the Tiger800.co.uk. I tried Triumph rat, which I used years ago and found good, but was disappointed; I don’t think it’s as good as it was.

Cheers everyone, I’m surprised that these sites aren’t as popular as I’d imagined. I guess it’s more fragmented and to be fair, none are great layouts to easily navigate.

I have a Rally Pro and I use the Triumph forum. Anything I may be able to assist with?

I’m looking after one for a while and find the front suspension/ travel too soft and the brake dive excessive. I was told by another owner that he’d had the front resprung after owning one a while.

Back
Top Bottom