software in london ?

the celt

Reaction score
...my country is Kiltartan Cross, My countrymen Ki
Hola again,
Lads & ladies can someone recommend a store in London selling gps software and the like, a place where they dont mind if your a bit thick as long as you have the money. Some where that will show you the software running.
thanks again
jose

Why not try a london based UKGSER, who could show you, and then buy the GPS from somewhere cheap?

Easy for me to say being in SPain and still dont understand the Tool yet.

...by the way are you Galician José?

Cheers Bob,
I've got a GPS V but im thick when it comes to IT, I would like to find out if the worldmap will be okay for my travels to s.america or go for the touratech russian maps, if any london Gser would like to meet up on a sunday and give me a run down on the ins and outs a good few pints could flow.
Bob as for Galician sorry mate im a "bog standard irish one" but a good few Galicians with their pipes go to Ireland every year to meet up and beat the drink down their necks.
thanks
jose

nothing to be sorry for m8 - you are still part of the great nation as am I being half Cornish half welsh. Dengerous combination that.

Jose, if come up to the Ace cafe this coming sunday morning, you'll find that ther'es a few GSer's there with a wealth of talent regarding Streetpilot 111.

And they sell beer there too!!

cheers mate,

Phil

Phil Reynolds said:
Jose, if come up to the Ace cafe this coming sunday morning, you'll find that ther'es a few GSer's there with a wealth of talent regarding Streetpilot 111.

And they sell beer there too!!

cheers mate,

Phil
You're not coming then after all Squadron Leader? ;)

Back
Top Bottom