1,500 miles on my 650 gs

650gssandra

hi, just got back from the yorkshire dales, had a great time met some nice people and did some great roads in the dales, the lakes and the moores, 1500 miles of them, had lots of routes posted from other gsers,( thank you ) and did em all fantastic :thumb2
my 650 never missed a beat & i got about 180 miles out of a tank full of fuel., i would have to say its the best fun bike i have ever rode, and has given me so much confidence. the roads we have done this week i would not have even attempted on my raptor 1000, plus i didn`t get a numb bum !
hello to all the other gsers we met and thanks to ian and david for a couple of great days. :beerjug:
regards, colin (snowy) & sandra.

:postpics
Did a similar trip last winter with Dazzer and Forry and Basil and co.
It was fantastic :thumb2 The ice was "interesting":augie
57796606-L.jpg

Didnt get that high a mileage, but had a fantastic time. :clap

hi, just got back from the yorkshire dales, had a great time met some nice people and did some great roads in the dales, the lakes and the moores, 1500 miles of them, had lots of routes posted from other gsers,( thank you ) and did em all fantastic :thumb2
my 650 never missed a beat & i got about 180 miles out of a tank full of fuel., i would have to say its the best fun bike i have ever rode, and has given me so much confidence. the roads we have done this week i would not have even attempted on my raptor 1000, plus i didn`t get a numb bum !
hello to all the other gsers we met and thanks to ian and david for a couple of great days. :beerjug:
regards, colin (snowy) & sandra.

Hi honey,
sounds like you did what we did last year...taking a fantastic bike on a long road trip over a few days and enjoying every bloody minute of it....the PWA did that for me.....TWICE......and we have never looked back! Next stop 1200 for us!! Next year when the businesses are off the ground! The 650's are fantastic eh? Nice little movers!
Moo x

Back
Top Bottom