Shoei Mutlitech + Autocom

(RIP) Tunneruk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
After much faffing about I've purchased a Shoei Multitech and an Autocom Pro AVi Duo.
After installing the headset into my lid I find that the speakers are too far away from my ears.:nenau
Do any of you clever folks have any tips on how to get them a little closer to my ears? The only way I've managed so far is with HUGE blobs of bluetak! which possibly is not the best long term solution.
Many Thanks in advance.:thumb
Chris.

Assuming that you mean the speakers are too deeply inset in the helmet, and not far away from pointing at your lughole, Autocom do make/sell some spacers that you could use to bring the speaker's forward. Or else, you can use double-sided tape and attach a thin bit of plastic or something.

Aha spacers you say................
They sound like the ideal solution!
Cheers

On looking at their site, Autocom do two thicknesses of speaker pad:

Part No:
1203 - FSP1 - 6mm
1204 - FSP2 - 12mm

Both are £2 each.

Tel: 01926 431249 :thumb2

canterbury? not too far from london -

i have a multitech and autocom setup - i always get a guy called "Dale" at infinity GPS (great portland street) to fit my auto com to any new helmet - he did my multi tech in 30 minutes and got it right first time, done 15000 miles in the last 10 weeks and its perfect. . .

he's done 5 or 6 lids for me over the last couple of years and all been really well fitted. . .

Doh Dave beat me to it, yeh we sell foam speaker pads, the 6mm jobbies should be fine you.

Dale is good bloke very funny anf knows his Autocom as he has been selling the stuff before I started in the company

Rich

Back
Top Bottom