Zumo 550 music?.

GEOFFREY DEACON

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone with a zumo 550 ever played music from the unit only to hear the song repeat itself again, even from a album?, all songs just repeat??.
Any ideas,
Also all my music is on my SD Card but it stores on the Garmin unit when Ive taken the card out??.

No problem with mine. You can have it repeat the same song, play an album or shuffle. You may have it set for the first option? If I load files to the SD card that's where they seem to stay - doesn't seem to "self copy" to Zumo "proper"

I must have downloaded my mp3s wrong?, When I access my sd card via the zumo, and download new files , they don`t seem to be available on the zumo mp3 screen menu?, but are showing on the card on the pc.

I must have downloaded my mp3s wrong?, When I access my sd card via the zumo, and download new files , they don`t seem to be available on the zumo mp3 screen menu?, but are showing on the card on the pc.

Are you sure they are .mp3 files? I had the same problem, this was because the files were .wma format and the Zumo only plays mp3..which is a bit of a bummer:(

Yes they are MP3, but somehow they repeat,:(
I think there is a specific way to load these files onto the sd card ,so they display and play in a specific order,? as a std mp3 player does??.
I have loaded files but the zumo menu can`t find them.:(

My Nokia N95 is similer , when loading to card and not phone memory i have to go into an option called refresh library or the phone won't read the new music on the card ..... :)

Back
Top Bottom