Help northern France Accommodation

BOB UK

Reaction score
Hi All
I hope some one can help

5 or possibly 6 of us will be in France for a few days at the end of September we have most of the trip sorted but would like somewhere to stay on the way back to the ferry at La Havre
We are looking for somewhere about 100 miles short of the ferry and we would like a sort of bunkhouse or something like that we will have sleeping bags with us but not camping gear I will have a tent with me as I’m will be on my way back from Morocco and I’m meeting up with the others nr Clermont-Ferrand but the rest of them wont all fit in my tent

I have had a good look on the net but can’t find anything yet :mad:

Thanks for the Help Bob

http://www.normandybeach.co.uk/

Just back from this place. English couple (Karen and Adrian) run it and are very bike friendly. You get a good breakfast too and Arromanche is brilliant to spend some time in for the Mulberry harbour used during WW2. If you want a really good meal at night, the 6th of June resturant is first class, but after trying several others, you can't really go wrong. It's only about 60 miles away from La Harve, but try to stop at Honfleur on the way too as it's another gem of a town.

Back
Top Bottom