Rhayader 07

electric_monk

Reaction score
A big thanks to Orla, Eoin, Paul and Richard for a great weekend in Wales and everyone else who was there. I haven't had so much fun in a long time.

Cheers lads.:aidan

And parts sales have gone through the roof since that weekend:augie......

A big thanks to Orla, Eoin, Paul and Richard for a great weekend in Wales and everyone else who was there. I haven't had so much fun in a long time.

Cheers lads.:aidan

Good craic.. Was not looking forward to the ride down in the dark on TKC's, but it turned out to be a good spin (howling at the moon as we nip through the Vallies). Trails were a great laugh, but the auld Adv shows it's mass on a few bits.

And parts sales have gone through the roof since that weekend:augie......

Ahem..cough..See you in about an hour...

Hey Orla

I will try and find the number for 'yer man unfortunately my phone has gone belly up and I've lost all my numbers again.
So as soon as I find it I will post it.

steve

Keep an eye open as it looks like we will be having another one in April, but in Timpoland (N Wales), same kind of format. :thumb

Keep an eye open as it looks like we will be having another one in April, but in Timpoland (N Wales), same kind of format. :thumb

that timpoland is a v-strange place,everyone is a bald shortarse with a strange accent(talks funny):thumb

loz

that timpoland is a v-strange place,everyone is a bald shortarse with a strange accent(talks funny):thumb

Easy Glassbones, you'll be back up here soon, and any more of your lip, you'll have nobody to lift your bike back up for you.:augie

T.

Easy Glassbones, you'll be back up here soon, and any more of your lip, you'll have nobody to lift your bike back up for you.:augie

T.

i'll hold you to that:rob

loz

Now then gentlemen...any more of this and us Irish will just have to come over to referree....then you'll know you're in trouble

See you soon then Leccy Monk:thumb2
Hope that you make the next ADVrider UK bash, it's as close to Ireland we can make it......

Timpo.

Coming from the roundabout on the Clane road towards Shaw bridge, take the right down towards the railway station and continue past the station. There are a couple of businesses on the left (from memory a hire place and a radiator repairer). The plastic welder is beside them.

Roughly where are you in Kilcock. I lived in Courtown Park for ten years up to two years ago? Drop in to Murphys some night when For Folks Sake are playing and say hello. :guitarist

Back
Top Bottom