get me boots fixed up?

Sergeant Pluck

Reaction score
does anybody know if it's possible to get me Sidi Couriers fixed up for the winter - new sole's and a bit of stitching here and there?

checked in MCN and couldn't find anyone offering this kind of service down sarf.

pr0ne

Also interested in similar service - the zipper pull tag on one of my Daytona boots has broken. Currently using a crochet hook to pull it up and down. Riding around with a knitting needle is seriously hurting my credibility!

Mike

mikebelch said:
Also interested in similar service - the zipper pull tag on one of my Daytona boots has broken. Currently using a crochet hook to pull it up and down. Riding around with a knitting needle is seriously hurting my credibility!

Mike

Paper clips work well but small key rings do the job better.

pr0ne said:
does anybody know if it's possible to get me Sidi Couriers fixed up for the winter - new sole's and a bit of stitching here and there?

checked in MCN and couldn't find anyone offering this kind of service down sarf.

pr0ne

I had a pair of sidi black rains with worn out soles, "Mr Minit" or what ever they are called (they do key cutting a shoe repairs in shopping centres) got Vibram Work Boot Soles fitted, they had to send them away took 4 days I think.

pr0ne said:

pr0ne
Seem to remember a post a while back from Gazza and he got Commando soles put on his puts for not a lot of money. PM him or do a search on commando.

Back
Top Bottom