Those rather nice looking TT handguards...........

Airfan

Reaction score
They're obviously Acerbis parts, but they seem to need a special fitting kit for the GS, and then we're talking £100+, when I can get a factory set from motorworks for £20. Are they worth five times the price of the factory part, does anyone have a cheap outlet for the acerbis parts and does it really need the dedicated fixing kit?, or can you make your own?.

Thanks

Rob

I bought a set from Demon Tweeks, who seem to stock every conceivable type. Unfortunatly you may have problems with the wires from the standard BM heated grips. I 've got Oxford hotgrips on mine so this was not a problem.

Thanks. It looks like it's the rally brush, and standard fitting kit. Having downloaded TTs instructions, it looks like they've machined a flat on the bar end plugs to allow the BMW cables to slot down the side.........hopefully that's the only difference. I'm gonna get some ordered..............

Cheers

Rob

hello do a search in this section i am sure you will find someone has described fitting them and how to mod the standard acerbis ones to fit with BMW hot grips.

Back
Top Bottom