Ktm 990 in blick ordered

Uinneag

Done the dirty deal all of 5 mins ago

Comes wi

Akra's, high screen, crash bars, and toastie haun thing's

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNypedXSSlo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNypedXSSlo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Done the dirty deal all of 5 mins ago

Comes wi

Akra's, high screen, crash bars, and toastie haun thing's

Well done to ya:clap Think I'd have done the same in your shoes :mmmm

Nice bike, how many ££££'s for all that that?

It won't be of interest to 1150 owners Jim-it's a current model :hide

:thumb2

I like the blick very stealthy and subdued much like yourself:augie

I shall watch with interest as I'm hoping to change my GS next year

Stumpy

About time Johnny hope it's fitted with knobblies :D

You'll be sorry....... You should have ordered a lovely Black 1150 that was on EBay recently, previous Royal connections too......:rolleyes:

Actually I hope its a bit more reliable than your 1200 was, my mates been hankering after one for a while but found it on/off up to about 40mph and said the carb model was better... They should have it sorted soon.

AndyT:cool:

, my mates been hankering after one for a while but found it on/off up to about 40mph and said the carb model was better... They should have it sorted soon.

AndyT:cool:

7 years of two strokes RD400'S and Kettles helps getting used to a snatchy throttle:cool:

Reckon it,l be bra bike for you. power comander will smooth the fueling out if it bothers you. What aboot luggage?:thumb

Reckon it,l be bra bike for you. power comander will smooth the fueling out if it bothers you. What aboot luggage?:thumb

I'll hae tae bungie ma piece poke tae the back:thumb

Only getting it as Ming beat me by ten yards up yon hill o yours:(

Did ye hear oni mair fae that wee twitcher bam?

Nae mare fae the twitcher a wind n puff!. Ye,l hae ta dae wheelies n stoppies like ming mind. Wz up tae portree for a blast on sunday , bra 7 o us,3 blades 4 gs,s twa blades broke doon , and a 1150 adv ! . managed tae bump them tho.:bounce1

You know it makes sense ........ ( I Think ) :nenau

Keeping my Weavey , Brocken Bananna GSA :bounce1

Can't see me buying a 800 or 1200 GS/GSA :(

Buuuuuuut , Got a lend of a Kaaaaaaaatoooooooooooooom for a day soon so will let you know :kissy2

(PS ... Please don't feel free to PM me about raping my bike )

It has to be black , the orange is good but when you get closer you notice the plastics are different shades of orange.......little bit naff.

Why did they stop doing the gloss black like they did with the ninefiddy ADV though, they looked really good with the orange graphics:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom