Motorrad Central Glasgow

AndyT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well I braved the snow to make to my car and drive down to Motorrad Central in Glasgow and what a bunch of top blokes they were too......Looks like I've got myself a new bike sorted but it will be confirmed on Tuesday.

I thought Andy Cam was moonlighting in there as the Salesman/gaffer is his double.

Highly recomended and what a great change from John Clarks.

HAve Fun

AndyT :cool:

Ditto Ditto Ditto.............

Yup, can only echo the Positive Comments about Motorrad!!

If only the staff would stop eating the biscuits intended for the customers!!

Mind you John Clarkes of Dundee used to take the "biscuit" when it came to reaching the highest levels of "p'ss poor" service. A weeks training at Motorrad might help....nah....sack Clarkes bike staff and give their jobs to people who care about customers and their bikes!!

One query though??.....why did Motorrad staff laugh when I told them I had bought a K1.......did they think their summer holidays would be paid for by my servicing costs!!

Bravo Motorrad!!!

Bravo Blair for the 70's Hairstyle!....yeah babeee, yeah!!

Cheers,

Graeme ;)

Top Notch

yep, got to agree with the general sentiment.
Did great stuff on my 12k service.
(which reminds me, must remember to book the bike back in for its warranty stuff)

GS 1150 sitting on 10800k at the moment 12k service looming.

Good to hear you were pleased with service from Motorrad Glasgow.

If I get a job soon the bike will be getting new tyres and a 12k service.

If not, it may be appearing in the for sale section.

Agreed with the wife that it would go if no job found before the money runs out.

Cheers fae a worried GS'r
Ramjam

It was close but...........

schnauzer said:
what are you buying then?
I was undecided between a Black/Yellow Adventure or a new 1200 and have plumped for the Yellow/Grey/Black 1200 with spoked wheels due to the smoother engine and panniers that work (hopefully). The guys in there were really helpfull and I didn't hesitste to buy from them. I'm taking it down to the Picos to run it in and a photoshoot.

Have Fun

AndyT:cool:

Back
Top Bottom