F800R - Parts Compatibility

BM_donator

Reaction score
Had a look at the new F800R at the NEC and got thinkin, how many parts will fit the 800GS?

Wheels? (nice supermoto)

Attachments

• F800R.jpg
    F800R.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 414
I'm just gutted they went with a chain drive. I had this earmarked as my perfect bike if they would have kept the belt from the S/ST. Now for that kind of bike, I might as well buy japanese.

I'm just gutted they went with a chain drive. I had this earmarked as my perfect bike if they would have kept the belt from the S/ST. Now for that kind of bike, I might as well buy japanese.
Yep, should be belt drive, I don't understand them... have they lost the plot???

Had a look at the new F800R at the NEC and got thinkin, how many parts will fit the 800GS?

Wheels? (nice supermoto)

I am betting the back wheel will be a straight fit. I am going to try to order one (no chance I think) the front might take a little work due to the bigger disks and the ABS is a different set up.
I WILL have my 800SM eventually :aidan

I am betting the back wheel will be a straight fit. I am going to try to order one (no chance I think) the front might take a little work due to the bigger disks and the ABS is a different set up.
I WILL have my 800SM eventually :aidan

The front forks are different look like the 650gs

Back
Top Bottom