1100GS Quest mount

tolski

Any ideas on Quest mounting options for an 1100GS? I'm using the 12v powered Garmin cradle & am trying to find a way of mounting it above the clocks.

Any ideas on Quest mounting options for an 1100GS? I'm using the 12v powered Garmin cradle & am trying to find a way of mounting it above the clocks.

Tolski

I presume its the same for a 11 as for an 1150.........if so, a "Migsel mount" from a member of this forum (search under MiGSel's name) fits over the clocks.
Alternatively a Ram Mount is what you need. This would attach to the handle bar and angle to where you need it - works for me anyway.

V

Thanks for the advice vireo. Wondered about the Migsel mount but never seen one fitted to an 1100. Anyone got any photos?

If look on Migsel's site it shows his speedo bracket on the 1100GS with a RAM 1" ball to this use short arm RAM-B-201-A and round base RAM-B-202 to attach onto the Garmin cradle.

A search amongst this forum section should also unearth images from earlier days.

Thanks for the advice vireo. Wondered about the Migsel mount but never seen one fitted to an 1100. Anyone got any photos?

This one shows a Zumo, but your Quest cradle will also fit to the supplied mount. More details on Migsel's site

Attachments

• migsel.jpg
    migsel.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 93
Thanx guys, I'll probably go with the Migsel. Certainly puts the GPS in the best position.

Back
Top Bottom