new member, just exploring the site

blue moon

:Hi all

I am new to the site and just exploring things.I amut to pick my new GS, trading in my 2008 VFR based on all the great feedback I have had on these BM's...hope all is true ! Cant wait to give it go and see what all the fuss is about !:

Well spotted, 40 plus years for my sins but gives me something to do when the weather is crap !.

My Brother used to use the same handle, he's a season ticket holder. Good signing for you between the sticks. Saw an interview he did on TV where he praised his previous club's fans and openly said they deserved more from the management. I think they'd agree!

Great welcome from all you GS'ers, but the wonderful Yorkshire weather prevents me from picking up the new bike so unable to SHOUT about what a top decision it was. Hope its as good as the signing between the sticks, the toons loss Iam afraid but you do feel for those fans.

Welcome

You'll find plenty amongst us who have traded their beloved VFRs for GS's and never regretted it!

V

I am new to the site and just exploring things.I amut to pick my new GS, trading in my 2008 VFR based on all the great feedback I have had on these BM's...hope all is true ! Cant wait to give it go and see what all the fuss is about !:

welcome feller
watch out for back ice :eek:int Yorkshire

ugg, Normanton , w yorkshire

pop yer name down on the Yorkshire section thread , ye will be surprised how many are up ere:thumb2

ugg

Back
Top Bottom