Wheel Cleaning

Steve

Reaction score
Long long ago, in the days of the old forum, there was a post about cleaning wheels on the GS.

I'm a lazy b*****d, and I'm looking for something to just spray or brush on, that will remove 100% of all known dirt, and then rinse off.

Someone has recommended Wonder Wheels, but I seem to remember someone on the list saying that it eats the GS wheels.

Anyone?

hi steve ,
DO NOT use wonder wheels on anything you like, i used it on my 1100gs a few years back , but that had those orrible ackront rims it took me hours to autosol the acid streaks out , not sure about the new bher rims they are certainly easier to keep looking good , but try something else i changed my wheels as you know, thats the easiest way to keep your spokes/rims like new. cheers andy.

I pay my 11 year old daughter (Emma the GS Club UK Prefect) £2.50 per wheel :D gets em looking like new bless her ;)

Paul G said:
I pay my 11 year old daughter £2.50 per wheel :D gets em looking like new bless her ;)

Well b****r me !! I never thought of that. With 9, 8 and 5 year olds looking for extra cash, that's a bloody good idea.

Thanks Paul!!

Back
Top Bottom