House for rent - Bourne End

Gecko

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a house to rent ? A freind of mine is moving from a 2 bedroomed Victorian terraced house in Bourne End which for the uninitiated is between Marlow and Beaconsfield on the Thames not far from the M40. It's a lovely little house with a beautiful garden and parking for 3 cars out front. There is a sort of shed/garage adjoining the house which could be made more secure and be suitable for bike parking.
It's is just a few minutes walk from the Thames so there are some lovely walks and pubs nearby and the little village of Bourne End is really nice. I think the rental is about £800 but I'd need to check that.
Anyway in case anyone is looking for somewhere send me a PM and I can put you in touch. It's direct from the owner - no agents involved.

Anyone looking for a house to rent ? A freind of mine is moving from a 2 bedroomed Victorian terraced house in Bourne End which for the uninitiated is between Marlow and Beaconsfield on the Thames not far from the M40. It's a lovely little house with a beautiful garden and parking for 3 cars out front. There is a sort of shed/garage adjoining the house which could be made more secure and be suitable for bike parking.
It's is just a few minutes walk from the Thames so there are some lovely walks and pubs nearby and the little village of Bourne End is really nice. I think the rental is about £800 but I'd need to check that.
Anyway in case anyone is looking for somewhere send me a PM and I can put you in touch. It's direct from the owner - no agents involved.

Should mention it is the end of terrace house not in the middle so it's just that bit nicer :thumb

Bourne End rental

Gecko,
A friend is looking at present. Can you put me in contact with the renter please.
Pat.

Gecko,
A friend is looking at present. Can you put me in contact with the renter please.
Pat.

Pat can you send me an email gs.gecko at gmail dot com and I'll mail you thru the details. House is still available .

View from the back

Attachments

• View from back garden.jpg
    View from back garden.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 158
View from the front

Attachments

• Front garden.jpg
    Front garden.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 160
This lovely little place is still for rent - looking for nice tenant to look after the place so rent negotiable. It's been empty for a few weeks now and last night some scrotes broke in .... to an empty house :nenau there was nothing to nick but the smashed in the front door. Isn't there anyone out there looking for a nice place to live ? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom