Hi

brompton92

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, I'm a newbie on here as I have just swapped brands from KTM to the BMW G450X camp.

So far so go with it, but I would like some advice for the best place in the UK to buy a set of upper and lower fork protectors stickers from.

I have seen the speedbrain website but I want them before the weekend if possible.

:cool:

You don't ride occasionally with a Landscape Gardener by the name of Tony by any chance do you?

Indeedy..............Didn't think I'd ever see you on anything not Orange! Have you done much on it yet, first impressions?

I only picked it up last thursday so I havent really had chance to had a good run on it.

It is virtually new having only 9hrs and 170 mile on it, it is a 58 plate registered 30th Jan.

DSCF1465.jpg

DSCF1471.jpg

I guess some people have more money than sense to sell such a new bike, saying that I have just ordered a set of talon wheels for it in factory blue rims and hubs ;)

Do you still get out much ??

Haven't been out nearly as much as I'd have liked just lately but aim to remedy that.

That looks a serious bit of kit, have the rest of the guys had anything to er.......say about it?

Back
Top Bottom