Thanks Bath Road BMW

Steve Hill

Reaction score
I would like to thank Mike and the team at Bath Road BMW for their friendly, efficient, and fairly priced service which I received today when having my existing rear disc and ABS ring and a new tyre fitted to a replacement wheel supplied by myself and also swapping over the tyre on the front wheel also supplied by myself. Nothing was too much trouble and the customer service received was first class. Thanks once again.

You obviously had far better service than i got, which was lousy considering i bought my bike off them. I now go to CW's.

Another thumbs up for Bath Road BMW.

I’ve Just part exe’d my 02 VTEC for a ‘W’ reg 1150 GS (under 16k, excellent nick).

Although I had to pay top book for the GS, they paid me top book for the VTEC, so a fair deal all-round really.

They were very helpful, slick and professional, and all the staff I spoke to were genuine bike enthusiasts.

So far so good…….??
:)

User name

OYE! OYE! Mate that's my Moniker your using !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: User name

Geezer said:
OYE! OYE! Mate that's my Moniker your using !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry bout that pal :eek:

i use the U/N Geezer on few other forums.

OK....so is there another 'Yonkyo' out there :confused:

:beerjug:

Geezer said:
Thanks Yonkyo, By the way what does it stand for ??????:confused:

Ahhhh........now thats a secret i'm afraid ;)

Tease________________________________________________Drag it out

I am with you madmountainman - I am waiting for the response from BMW Bracknell before I say more - but bloody diabolical attitude balanced by an excellent workshop - use only if no other alternative - thank jesus for CW who set the standard in the south west

Back
Top Bottom