DRZ 400 RACKs

ONYERBIKE

Reaction score
Saw an adventure rack on the back of a few drz400's lately, one was in the for sale section a week or so ago. (Being sold with the bike)
Anyone know who makes large racks for the DRZ, a rack big enough to put a topbox, tent, fuel can etc.
Does anyone sell them straight off the shelf or do they have to be specially made?

ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY

Saw an adventure rack on the back of a few drz400's lately, one was in the for sale section a week or so ago. (Being sold with the bike)
Anyone know who makes large racks for the DRZ, a rack big enough to put a topbox, tent, fuel can etc.
Does anyone sell them straight off the shelf or do they have to be specially made?

Hiya,
It was me selling the drz with all the adventure rack etc I have the same rack on the other DRZ I have and you can buy that one if you like, let me know you can have the rack only or complete with Ortlieb panniers and a roll bag to go across to top even got some Givi Topboxes I could throw in the deal, the options are endless let me know
cheers jim
07774 804052

Attachments

• drz rack 002.jpg
    drz rack 002.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,120
THIS COULD BE EVEN LUCKIER

Just noticed you are in France we will be coming to France on the 6th and 7th of August in the car :mad: and could bring it with me
cheers jim

Last edited:
Thanks Jim, at the moment I am in the process of moving back to the UK.
I have sold one bike and at present my X Challenge is up for sale.
When I do move, which at the moment is planned for early August I will start looking for replacement bikes - I liked the look of the DRZ that you had for sale although it was a bit early for me to be buying and somebody beat me to it anywayz.
What sort of money would you be thinking of for the rack?
Are you thinking of putting the other bike up for sale?

Thanks Jim, at the moment I am in the process of moving back to the UK.
I have sold one bike and at present my X Challenge is up for sale.
When I do move, which at the moment is planned for early August I will start looking for replacement bikes - I liked the look of the DRZ that you had for sale although it was a bit early for me to be buying and somebody beat me to it anywayz.
What sort of money would you be thinking of for the rack?
Are you thinking of putting the other bike up for sale?

Hiya,
What on earth do you want to move back here for ? I cant wait to get out still waiting for visa's :D
As far as the rack goes its yours for £75 its real round the world ready
Sell the bike :eek: never I love it.
cheers jim

As far as the rack goes, sounds a good price, I will be back to you very shortly.Would you be able to hold onto it for a week or so for me?
As far as moving back goes, I didn't say that I was stopping now did I? :D
Jim can you email me please, maybe we can make arrangements
onyerbike@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom