Strange frame color variation on my G450

PAYBACK

Reaction score
Not sure what it is but my frame looks very different to the other G450x'ers I've seen. My Brother also has a G450 and his frame has a matt stainless steel look to it. Mine on the other hand is shinny finish for some reason anyone else have the shiny frames what is it ?

Mine

IMG_9602.jpg

Compare

643_1.jpg

Does it matter ? I see the second bike has its Lambda sensor removed, whats this all about?

The second picture tooks like one of the Touratech race team bikes and you are correct on high power mode there is no need for the sensor

Thanks guys glad to see I'm not the only one with the "Bling, Bling" Beemer. I suppose the only was to descried it is as Shep said, is that it's some sort of plating, if that's good or bad I don't know.

There appears to be other differences as well, the black 'sidepanel' is fixed slighty differently as well?

There appears to be other differences as well, the black 'sidepanel' is fixed slighty differently as well?

Not sure, but I see my dealer also went to town with a lifetime supply of cable ties :eek:

Mine was like the top one pictured. It almost looked like it was plated with something!

MitchMan

Put your glasses on man..... the pics aren't at same angle of shot.;)

T.

Sort your own out! & have a good look at the fixings:rolleyes:

Its the bolt below the side panel that has a different washer beneath it, i'm not sure if it holds that panel or not

BTW it is said that it ruins your eyesight:D:augie

Sort your own out! & have a good look at the fixings:rolleyes:

Its the bolt below the side panel that has a different washer beneath it, i'm not sure if it holds that panel or not

BTW it is said that it ruins your eyesight:D:augie

It's not a spot the difference comp in the Telegraph......;)
The bikes are not the same........ The lower bike has an aftermarket exhaust, the bolt you refer to (not on the black panel, like your earlier said..... so you have put your specs on.....:rolleyes:) fixes the rear silencer pipework to the rear subframe, nothing to do with black panel.
OK..... nah nah na-nah neeeeer.

T.x

It's not a spot the difference comp in the Telegraph......;)
The bikes are not the same........ The lower bike has an aftermarket exhaust, the bolt you refer to (not on the black panel, like your earlier said..... so you have put your specs on.....:rolleyes:) fixes the rear silencer pipework to the rear subframe, nothing to do with black panel.
OK..... nah nah na-nah neeeeer.

T.x

Geek!:pullface

Back
Top Bottom