A short review of 2009

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
It's round about this time of year that we look back on the good times we have enjoyed and then turn our faces towards the incoming new year, planning and looking forward to all that it will hopefully bring.

Thanks and best wishes to all of you who I have had the pleasure and privilege to meet and ride with this year. It was a great year and I hope that 2010 will be even better. :)

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/imWD60D12Ls&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/imWD60D12Ls&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Nollaig shona agus Athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh.

oh that brought back some special memories.............

excellently done and great choice of music

Happy Christmas everybody and best wishes for 2010:aidan:aidan

that was lovely. :)
Thank You Aidan and Mandy -
for without you, so many of us wouldn't have so many happy times to look back on.
:clap and :bow

:beerjug: Here's to next year! :bounce1

Very nice. Tipp was definitely the highlight of my year, meeting the bods and generally feeling good about it all.

great clip aiden,thanks to you all for welcomin me in to you merry gang of misfits.:thumb2

:clap:clap:clap
and it was great to spend such qaulity time with such a grand bunch of people.:bow
twice in one year is more than i could of ever hoped for.
And a special big thank you to a rather special couple who take what amounts to strangers into there home and make them so welcome. :kissy2
Not forgetting jochen for his sterling work [and boreens] :blast.
:kissy2

:clap:clap:clap...
And a special big thank you to a rather special couple who take what amounts to strangers into there home and make them so welcome. :kissy2
Not forgetting jochen for his sterling work [and boreens] :blast.
:kissy2

Ash,
there's an ould Oirish saying :aidan
"what's strange is wonderful"

You've added a lot to this site yourself Mate. :clap

Great video :beerjug:

Tipp was a highlight for me this year, the hospitality and friendship of all of the Irish tossers was second to none :thumb

Here's to an even better 2010 :beer:

Nice One enjoyed that

I look forward to being at a fair few more events in 2010!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all You Folks!

Aidan:clap:clap

Really enjoyed that...........also reminded me that I'd said I would do the Photo Rally this year and again never bothered my a**e:blast

Best wishes to everyone for 2010:beer:

Well done Aidan, I liked that. Sorry I was unable to be at more events in '09, 'cos Kesh was great :thumb All the best to you both, you do sterling work on the Irish section of this site

Back
Top Bottom