Zumo 660 question

orange

Reaction score
On other sat navs that i have used there is an estimated time of arrival. I like this feature and miss it on the 660. Don't spose there's any sort of software update that's available to change it?:thumb2

I haven't got my 660 in front of me right now so working from memory - which is a but dodgy - all you need do from the main screen, when following a route, touch the screen in the corner to get the compass display and all the info such as time of arrival etc. Touch the info you require and a tick appears. When you go back to the main screen low and behold you have that info box at the bottom. Simples :D

On other sat navs that i have used there is an estimated time of arrival. I like this feature and miss it on the 660. Don't spose there's any sort of software update that's available to change it?:thumb2

You can customise the tabs to display any 2 of the fields. So in routing mode that would be Speed, Heading, Elevation, Time to Turn, Arrival Distance, Arrival Time, Via Distance, Via Arrival Time, Time to Via, Moving Average, Overall Average, Max Speed, Time, Moving Time, Stopped Time, Sunrise, Sunset.

Tap one of the tabs which will take you into the Compass page with all the above fields. Tap one of the fields and this will display in the tab which you selected on the screen. You can repeat the process for the other screen tab.

HTH

Thanking you muchly. Couldn't find it till i put a route in. You don't know stupid till you've met me.:bounce1

VERTICAL LEARNING CURVE...

I'm with you there Orange, this stuff is absolutely priceless, considering I have only just mailed for my Migsel RAM mount and the beast is still in its box. Thanks Schtum + Great Scott :thumb2

Yoy don't need a manual for a Zumo.

You just need to power it up and press everywhere/anything on the screen. You'll find what works/doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom