Green lanes around Reading

butterfly_gs

Hi

I'm being hopeful and thinking that spring is on the way, and there won't be any more snow!

I live and work in the Reading area and was wondering if anyone is aware of any good green lanes in the area?

I have seen groups of KTM enduro riders going through Henley on Thames and think there must be some good trails around here- but have no idea how to go about finding the ones I am allowed on..

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Ian

Lanes

Hi

Come along to the Thames Valley section GSer meeting, plenty of people to ride with in your area. Someone usually posts up each month, next one is soon.

Hi

Come along to the Thames Valley section GSer meeting, plenty of people to ride with in your area. Someone usually posts up each month, next one is soon.

Cool- I joined the TRF Oxford section, but seems quiet at the moment. I will check the GSer section though...

I did wander into the KTM dealer at Bracknell- they were really friendly and gave me loads of details on riding and green lanes- hoping to join them on a ride pretty soon... GS may be a little large though! :)

Ian

Hi

Check the Surrey TRF site. They have rides every week but mainly for pogo bikes.

Hi there
Berin & I live close to Henley and there is a fairly active little group of riders round this way. Come along to a Thames Valley GSer meet or an Oxford TRF meet and you will get to know everyone.

Hi

I'm being hopeful and thinking that spring is on the way, and there won't be any more snow!

I live and work in the Reading area and was wondering if anyone is aware of any good green lanes in the area?

I have seen groups of KTM enduro riders going through Henley on Thames and think there must be some good trails around here- but have no idea how to go about finding the ones I am allowed on..

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Ian

Back
Top Bottom