Cheapest 2610 at the moment

Commuter

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just checking whether anybody knows of a cheaper place than Aspid Export.com(£706.00 inc shipping) or Sportextreme.com (£696.00inc shipping)

Many thanks in advance.

Nick

Nick

Just got mine from Aspid, placed the order Monday night, arrived Thursday afternoon. Could not find it any cheaper than you have manged, even after hours of searching.

good luck

Andrew.

I've searched high and low and I cannot beat the price charged by Aspid.

I ordered mine from them about 3 hours ago!
:)

Prices..

Any one able to beat the Sportsexteme price..?

Anyone going to Saudi for their hols.. ;)

Just looked at the INOAX site;
Basemap: Built-in routable Americas Autoroute or Atlantic Autoroute or Pacific Autoroute basemap containing state and country boundaries, lakes, rivers, streams, airports, cities, towns, coastlines, state and interstate highways, local thoroughfares and secondary roads within metro areas, federal interstate highway exit information for services such as food, lodging and truck, RV and automotive service stations
They're advertising it at $699, which at todays rate is something like £387 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

A little more investigation reveals they don't ship internationally.

I reckon they don't have any Atlantic basemaps either, but have e-mailed asking if they can supply one to someone living in the us, saying I have a mate who lives there who can buy it for me and forward it on.

Watch this space................

I reckon they don't have any Atlantic basemaps either, but have e-mailed asking if they can supply one to someone living in the us, saying I have a mate who lives there who can buy it for me and forward it on

I'd be interested how you get on Jon. Have friends in NY who come over here every now and then so it's poss they could do something similar. Fingers crossed.

Steve B

Jon said:
Just looked at the INOAX site;

They're advertising it at $699, which at todays rate is something like £387 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

A little more investigation reveals they don't ship internationally.

I reckon they don't have any Atlantic basemaps either, but have e-mailed asking if they can supply one to someone living in the us, saying I have a mate who lives there who can buy it for me and forward it on.

Watch this space................

Let me know if I can be of assistance in some way.

Cheers,

Helping hand..

Xplore.. if you have a moment and are passing, could you check with your local GPS retailer.. if they are able to supply/sell you a 2610 with the European Base Map?

If its possible then I can see a flood of items being brought back.. :D

However I think, its sadly unlikly. I doudt Garmin would allow it.. unless we are very lucky... heres hoping.

Cheers rocks..

Back
Top Bottom