A Scottish hello!

dieselpower

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello BMW peeps,

The better half and I recently went halfers on a G650GS with seat height reduction and heated grips. What a fantastic little bike! :thumb

My usual ride is an S1000RR, so there's a quite a difference between the two but the GS is fun in its own way. The skinny rear tyre and wide bars make in a hoot in the corners :JB No plans of getting rid of the RR but I can see it getting used a little bit less now.

We went for seat height reduction as SWMBO is only 5 foot tall but she's owned an F800ST, CBR600RR and even a Hayabusa in the past so her height doesn't put her off! :cool:

Not really sure what else to write, these initial posts always feel like a dating ad! :eek::D

Not really sure what else to write, these initial posts always feel like a dating ad! :eek::D

So do you go all the way on the first date.....? :D Welcome aboard DP....;)

5 foot and used to ride a Hayabusa ehh.....that's pretty impressive. My missus always wanted to try one but we never found anyone who was daft enough to let her loose on one.

The wee F650GS is actually quite a hoot. I've ridden one while my real GS was in for service. I think the only downsides to it are the soggy front fork and weak front brake.

Hi from the south side of the Forth........!

Mrs P has the new G650GS aswell, she's only five foot tall so has the FL(factory lowered) and a 'lowered seat' aswell as a sh*tload of Touratech stuff some of which came off her old F650GS.

Our 'spec' is white with a grey seat, ABS and heated grips:thumb

I fancy one of these wee G's myself, they're great bikes and a hoot to ride!

FP.:thumb2

Hello and welcome. :flag

Great part of the country you live in. :bow

Back
Top Bottom