pannier choices on a 1200 rt 2005

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
has anybody seen any alternative panniers, aside from oe on a 1200 2005 model rt, pref top loaders?
Ive seen an 1150 rt with al jesses on.
cheers Paul

Buy a set of inner bags, i know what you mean ref side loaders, the bags make it easy. Also, the bike was designed with those wardrobes on the side, it does make a handling difference so be careful what you put on it!!!!

Alu-Panniers

It is possible to fit 1200GS panniers to a 1200RT,,BUT,it is some job,,u have to throw away some plastic,and rebuilt the taillight,,,or use the taillight from a 1200GS,,,,Like I did on the 1150..

I have a set of skinny lids on my RT. Bought from a company that fits out the Police BMWs in Andover.

They fit very well and seem strong enough. They'll be used daily and I fully expect them to last.

RTslimpannier02.jpg

RTslimpannier01.jpg

RTslimpannier03sml.jpg

hth
\v/

I have a set of skinny lids on my RT. Bought from a company that fits out the Police BMWs in Andover.

PM me if you want the contact details.

They fit very well and seem strong enough. They'll be used daily and I fully expect them to last.

hth
\v/
Can’t Pm you cos you don’t seem to be a paid up member, so what’s the contact details please and maybe more importantly, how much are they?

Cheers :thumb

Oh, right. I see.
Here ye go..

They do a screen made from Polycarb as well, similer to my V stream one.

Vehicle Developments
Category:
Apollo House
SP10 3HN
ANDOVER

http://www.vehicledevelopments.com
[t] 01264 358326

IIRC I paid £170/pair and Derek fitted them for me while I was there, took about 10 mins.

hth
\v/

Thanks for the info, they are resellers for Nedplex of France, £170 doesn’t seem a bad price for the lids anyway, thanks very much.

Back
Top Bottom