X Country Luggage

Seamaster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What luggage/panniers/topbox do you use, do you have any pictures you can show me?

Edit: how on earth did I miss "peaks" thread on this subject!

I killed this thread off before it started last time around , I need soft luggage for my X Country, and would rather not go to the expense of additional frames to attach the luggage to. Have you got any pictures or suggestions. Thanks:beerjug:

giant loop might be your best bet if you are looking at carrying luggage for trips away as it straps securely to the bike and carries weight lower than a duffel on the seat behind the rider

Other options:

Kriega US bags are good. The tank harness works well.

Wolfman do a harness that allows a bag on each side of the seat and another behind the rider. The Kriega US bags also work with this harness.

I use Dirt Bagz, available direct from the States. Great company to deal with, quick service and value for money :thumb

Otherwise just a roll bag on the back ... it'll do me a two week tour :eek:

:beerjug:

Attachments

• DirtBagz-1.jpg
    DirtBagz-1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 164
Dirtbagz

Micky
Looked on the website, do you have a photo of the brackets only? and which bags are they?

I use Dirt Bagz, available direct from the States. Great company to deal with, quick service and value for money :thumb

Otherwise just a roll bag on the back ... it'll do me a two week tour :eek:

Piccie of mine :thumb

Need to note that they only fit on the early bikes with bolt on rear footrests, which you have to remove. Could be modified to fit the later bikes using clips round the footrest mounting and altering the tubing of the frames to suit.

Attachments

• Dirt-Bagz frames.jpg
    Dirt-Bagz frames.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 135

Back
Top Bottom