Headlight Modulator

Essexadventure

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of headlight modulators as described below from an American supplier:

Motorcycle safety is all about seeing and being seen. Sadly, the most common motorcycle crash happens when another road user turns left, violating the motorcycle's right of way. Typically the responsible party claims they never saw the motorcycle. Don't let this happen to you! pathBlazer is THE way to stand out in a sea of cars with daytime running lights.

This tiny, simple to install device modulates (flashes) your high beam during daylight hours. We've been using one for months and we'll tell you, it will make you noticed like nothing else! From time to time, cars will actually pull over to let you pass. That's never happened to us before in this country. pathBlazer is legal in every US state and Canadian province. Be advised you'll be asked all kinds of questions about your pathBlazer as most folks have never seen one in use. Be seen with pathBlazer!

Not sure how legal they are in the UK, but would certainly get you noticed!

Mike

Checked on this some time ago and totally illegal in UK, unless you are a cyclist!
Same applies to modulated rear lights. Only emergency vehicles can have flashing ( read modulating) lights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure how legal they are in the UK, but would certainly get you noticed!

Mike

Totally illegal here, and if plod bikes, cars and ambulances under 'blues and twos' (IE flashing blue lights and sirens wailing) still get hit by SMIDSYs, I rather doubt that they would get you noticed by some folk on the road.

I don't know anyone who has tried them here, But i'd imagine it would a far quicker pull by the boys in blue than a slightly smaller than standard number plate would be.

Ride as if you're invisible, that's the only way of making sure you're safe from the idiots out there :thumb

Back
Top Bottom