Thinking of getting a Harley

But I have to admit........I'm glad I crossed it....

Whats wrong with me :nenau

Don't worry about it. I know it almost feels like you are coming out of the closet. You may feel dirty and ashamed, but it passes. Well done on making the first big step.
Remember, we are all here for you. We know what you are going through. :comfort

The red one: take it.

photo-M.png

I bought a 2010 Road King Classic, I had to sell it when I lost my job.

If you want a bike that makes your mouth salivate when you get to the garage door, makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when you hit the start button. And turn you into a compulsive cleaner.
Then a HD is for you. Most bikers don't get Harley's. I wouldn't hesitate buying another.

Plus I miss my beard and leather chaps..........:augie

If you want a bike that makes your mouth salivate when you get to the garage door, makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when you hit the start button. And turn you into a compulsive cleaner.
Then a HD is for you. Most bikers don't get Harley's. I wouldn't hesitate buying another.

Or if you want a bike thats slow, has pondorus handling, no ground clearance, crap brakes and pretty much impractical for everyday use, then dont hesitate:thumb

But they do make a nice noise:D

As well as a BMW or instead of? I have both and they are very different beasts for different things. Be prepared for a lot of looks, not all of them loving - but most of them...

Or if you want a bike thats slow, has pondorus handling, no ground clearance, crap brakes and pretty much impractical for everyday use, then dont hesitate:thumb

But they do make a nice noise:D

Oh, dear. Another "review" from someone who has never owned one, but has read all about them from the boys at MCN.

Whats wrong with me :nenau

Nothing is wrong with you but being in the know is not for everyone. :cool:

Some end up taking it seriously and we call them Hoggies, others claim they had a 'gay period' and we just ignore them ;)

HD dealers love to let you test ride their bikes. Use them and then buy private, unless they cut their throat on a decent bike :rob

The airhead is staying :D
I like the retro bobber look of the sportster 48

Ducati sold :blast
test riding a 1200 nightster tomorrow, the rot has set in :eek

Back
Top Bottom