Indi for RT

Budweiser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Really happy with my new purchase (1150 RT 04). I would like to find a good and reliable indipendant to look after her for me. I live in North Essex but would be happy to travel a reasonable distance. Can anyone recomend one please :beerjug:

Pantherman, Check out Motoscot (Steve Grover) who is based near Dunstable. Excellent guy, ex BMW. It's a bit of a lick, but I head over from Romford to use his services.

Do a search on Motoscot and you will find :thumb

He will do a loan bike too if you want, just be sure that it can be reserved for when you book.

All the best,
R

Pantherman, Check out Motoscot (Steve Grover) who is based near Dunstable. Excellent guy, ex BMW. It's a bit of a lick, but I head over from Romford to use his services.

Do a search on Motoscot and you will find :thumb

He will do a loan bike too if you want, just be sure that it can be reserved for when you book.

All the best,
R

Thanks for the information :beerjug:

RT

Hi Chap,
where abouts in north Essex are you? I had a chat with a member of this forum who I understand is able to maintain BMW's I've yet to get to him but I believe it's Mark71 based in Braintree, you could always drop him a pm. Hope that's ok with him:beerjug: John B
p.s also have a RT 1150 and a GS 1150:thumb

Hi Chap,
where abouts in north Essex are you? I had a chat with a member of this forum who I understand is able to maintain BMW's I've yet to get to him but I believe it's Mark71 based in Braintree, you could always drop him a pm. Hope that's ok with him:beerjug: John B
p.s also have a RT 1150 and a GS 1150:thumb

Thanks for that :beerjug: Im in Colchester....:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom